cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my MX452 WiFi printer was working, now it isn't responding..

sherryfairchild
Apprentice

My MX452 Wireless was working, now it isn't responding..please help..

4 REPLIES 4

Tiffany

Hi Sherryfairchild!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what Computer Operating System you're using. (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x) 

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks and have a great day!

sorry, I have Windows 7 Professional,,

IT was working on friday , then it only printed 2 out of 4..then the next time i turned on, it printed one more...then no more.. 

I use it a lot as I am slightly visually impaired and I can read documents easier if I can look at them on paper

Many thanks for your help <-)

I use Windows 7 Professional...thank you for your help.

Ramona
Authority

Hi sherryfairchild,

To try and get the printer back online, please turn off the printer, then unplug your wireless router for at least 10 seconds, then plug it back in and turn the printer back on.  This should reset the connection between the two devices.  If you still experience difficulty, please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements