Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mx922 now will stop scanning and i get alert that scanner is not connected

cdunn
Contributor

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, cdunn!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (such as Windows or Mac OS X), how your printer is connected to your computer (USB cable or wireless), what applications you're trying to scan from, and what error specific error messages you're seeing. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

I'm running on a MacBook Pro OS X 10.9.5 and usually have a wireless connection, except when the printer does not want to operate and then I'll plug it in the USB port.  I scan multipage documents into PDF files and recently the scan funtion will not operate or will stop after a few pages.  I use the ij scan utility.  I've reinstalled the drivers and scan software so many times cant count.  I've had more connection and scaning problems with this model in the last year then I had with my prior Canon multifunciton printer over 3 years.  I'm about to give up on Canon.

Ramona
Authority

Hi cdunn,

I would like to have you print the network settings of the printer to see the printer's status on your network.  To do this, please follow the steps located at the link below:

Printing the Network Setting Information

What are the values in the Wireless LAN, Connection, and Signal Strength fields?  Also, are you able to make a photocopy directly from the printer successfully?

If this is a time-sensitive matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements