cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mx882 Connectivity Issues

cbriggs
Apprentice

Hello - My MX882 is connected to the network (blue wifi light is lit - no issues with connecting when I enter the password for my network manually on the printer).  I am trying to print from my computer and it keeps saying the printer is offline.  It all looks fine to me - but it's not working.  I have set this up before and never had any issues other than it seems to "drop" the connection to the network if I dont use it for a day or so and I have to restart the printer sometimes.  I've never had it not be detected by my computer after restarting the printer.  I tried updating my drivers today and same issue happened.  Driver software says it isnt found on the network? 

Cara

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi cbriggs,

What operating system are you using; Windows or Mac?  What version of that OS are you using?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

cbriggs
Apprentice
Windows 10

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Additional troubleshooting will have to be done to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements