cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mg5422 print error

harris-facteau
Apprentice

I went all through the networking proceedures.  The printer prints fine with usb.  We want wireless!  It scans wireless but can't print wireless.  It used to but now the driver can't put up a wireless driver icon.  It detects an address but won't make an icon.  The only thing I haven't tried was uninstalling completely and then reinstalling. Isn't there some kind of driver repair utility before I go through all that?

3 REPLIES 3

Jason
Whiz

Hi!

To ensure the most accurate information is provided, we will need to know the version of Windows or Mac in use.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Windows 7

Hello.

If the unit is printing with a USB connection, this would indicate that the current printer is associated with a USB connection.  Please uninstall and reinstall the drivers with the USB cable disconnected.  This will allow you to perform the wireless setup.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements