cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot install TS3122

PatriciaWhite
Apprentice

I bought a new printer on black friday. Its the TS3122. I cannot for the life of me install it. It keeps saying printer cannot be found. I can't use the installation disc because I don't have a disc drive. Help?

10 REPLIES 10

@Stephen wrote: 
Canon USA support is 100% in the USA. If you ever speak with someone outside of the USA, you're not speaking with Canon. You can learn a little bit about Canon Support HERE. While this page focuses on camera support, our printer support group is a few rows down from our camera support group. Mycfavisit We're all in the same large office space.

The people in the photo are actual phone support agents in our Chesapeake, Virginia office. The only phone numbers to support are 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) and 1-800-828-4040. Support for printers have changed recently, and you'll need to ensure your printer is registered to your MyCanon Account prior to contacting support.

You can do that HERE.

It will not connect to my WIFI network and there is NO option to set the IP in the printer so that it will connect to the WIFI.  If I print the configuration of the printer it has some default IP that does not match my network with, again, no way to set it.  The only access I have is through the USB cable which limits access to other devices and, again, does NOT give me access to settings on the printer.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements