Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless setup Q

paul4ut
Contributor

MY PRINTER: G7020

MY COMPUTER: Mac

Everytime I sit down to my computer to print a document, my printer has fallen offline. I have to go through the wireless setup of my printer everytime. What can I do so my printer is always online?

2 REPLIES 2

ExCanon
Apprentice

I've got a Canon Laser printer that drops off the network regularly and I have to reinstall each time.  Its ridiculous.  I've contacted customer support (apparently they no longer exist) and they couldn't figure out what the problem was.  They recommended I just reinstall each time.  Clearly they can't make a decent printer.  Its time to drop Canon from any future purchases and find a company that knows what they're doing and has the resources to deal with customer complaints and product issues.  Making the customers hunt around in this lame forum for an answer is a joke.  Canon saves a little money by doing so and loses customers by the day.  The company is now run by accountants.  It used to be a great company.  Stcik with cameras.

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi paul4ut,

Based on this information, it is recommend you speak with one of chat agents. Please click HERE to open the support page for your printer. In the chat box you can ask to speak to a live person. You will be asked to create a Canon account and once that is done, you will be able to connect with one of our chat agents Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays

We look forward to hearing from you.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements