cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA iP7250 Wireless print problem

Lincsman
Apprentice

Greetings all, I received my canon pixma IP7250 today, set up and wireless connectivity went smoothly. It prints okay from the PC and I am very happy with the prints.
The problem I am having is when I try to print from iPhone, it finds the printer ok, printer receives the signal to print but it errors saying paper not loaded, any suggestions greatly appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Lincsman
Apprentice
Yes, it prints emails fine. The error message on phone reads "paper not set correctly". After some searching, I think it refers to the preference setting for the printer on the pc. I did find, somewhere in the preference settings to auto rotate image, which I enabled.
It still errors when trying to print from the camera roll, but using an app called canon print enabled me to print an image in landscape mode.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Are you trying to print a photo?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Lincsman
Apprentice
Yes, it prints emails fine. The error message on phone reads "paper not set correctly". After some searching, I think it refers to the preference setting for the printer on the pc. I did find, somewhere in the preference settings to auto rotate image, which I enabled.
It still errors when trying to print from the camera roll, but using an app called canon print enabled me to print an image in landscape mode.
Announcements