cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why won't my Canon MX340 work wirelessly​? Blue light is on, but computer says it's offline.

joschus
Apprentice

Hi. My printer has worked just fine wirelessly until today. Suddenly, with nothing having changed, the computer states printer is offline. It's blue light is on and another computer on our home network runs the computer just fine.

What can be the problem please? I really need to get this resolved!!

Thanks!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BillS
Mentor

Hi joschus,

Let's start by making sure that the printer is connected to the network.  Instructions for Easy Setup to the network can be found HERE.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, joschus!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, contacting our US-based technical support team is the most efficient way to get these issues straightened out. They're standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/ContactCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

BillS
Mentor

Hi joschus,

Let's start by making sure that the printer is connected to the network.  Instructions for Easy Setup to the network can be found HERE.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements