02-24-2015 04:14 PM
WPS button is associated with router, not printer.
03-21-2018 09:24 PM - edited 03-21-2018 10:48 PM
There is no WPS "button" on my router. I did find additional instructions, but you need to be a techie to install this thing. And I am pretty good, but this is confusing. Most routers don't have a button, mine doesn't. There are instructions in the thread from one person that are very helpful, but I can't find the contributor now. Basically press the stop button and a new menu comes up. Find the "LAN set up on the printer and follow the prompts. Find your network, then use your network password(passphrase) to get connected.
05-04-2018 02:32 PM
To connect your PIXMA MG5650 to your wireless network, please follow these steps:
1. Press the HOME button on your PIXMA MG5650.
2. Press the downl arrow key once.
3. Press the button under WLAN.
4. Select Wireless LAN setup and press <OK>.
5. Press the STOP button on your PIXMA MG5650 to select "To Other setup options".
6. Select Standard setup and press <OK>.
7. Select your wireless network and press <OK>.
8. Enter your wireless network password and press <OK>.
9. Follow the on screen prompts to complete the setup.