cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to print to mg5420 from googlechrome book says printer is off line but isn't. suggestions

nana1
Apprentice

The documents I want to print are queued in the cloud print .  I set up the printer 3 different times  it did print before  when I tried again it won't .  PLEASE TELL ME IF I AN FORGETTING SOMETHING  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi nana1,

It is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.

Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

nana1
Apprentice

It shows queued in the cloud print.  It says the printer is offline. I have printed before.   We set up the printer agaian and still don't work.  I don't know what happened.  frustrating. Any suggestions please.

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi nana1,

It is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.

Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements