Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
New Contributor

TS9521C - Canon Drivers on Windows 10 issue

Hello, this is a very furstrating issue. I have a TS9521C that is wirelessly connected to my network. I have a MacBook that can find/use this printer without issue. I have a Windows 10 PC that is wired to the same router. The router is an Asus GTAX11000. 

Windows 10 built-in drivers can find and use this printer including scanning.

Canon drivers cannot locate the printer.

I have followed every direction, read through as many posts as I can on here looking for clues. I need some of the features built into the Canon software otherwise I wouldn't bother trying to resolve this.

- The printer has a static IPv4 and IPv6 address on the network

- I have attempted using the software installer and the driver software direclty in an attempt to locate the printer

- Even using the exact IP address of the printer does not allow the Canon driver/software to find or detect the printer

Please advise. Hopefully it is something simple.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: TS9521C - Canon Drivers on Windows 10 issue

Hi cl1nuz,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.