cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS5150 connectivity

Apprentice

I travel frequently between the UK and France I have different cannon printers at each location. The printers are recognised on my laptop but the TS5150 frequently fails to synch with my PC and router.

I spend many frustrating hours trying to get the printer/PC/router trying to synch especially in France. Any suggestions please

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Hello!

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. The PIXMA TS5150 is not sold, nor supported by our team here at Canon USA. 

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

This is from the Canon Europe Website

I'd start here

Biggest problem for people who turn off or use thier printers infrequently is a changing IP address.

Each time you turn the device on (after some peropd of inactivity or use), it queries the router for an IP Address.  The problem however, it might not get the same IP each time and it's likely going to be different than what your computer remembers or thinks it is. 

Assign it a static IP.  This way it never changes regardless of when it was last used, turned off/back on , etc.  Now your computer or any device on the network will always know where to find the printer.  Its IP is consistent, doesn't change and is also the same destination.   

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements