cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS5120

eldersburg_dude
Apprentice

I purchased the Canon TS5120 to directly link the printer to my laptop without going through a wireless network.  I don't see instructions on how to do that.  Do you need to run the software first on the laptop and then choose some other options from the printer menu?

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,
This is what I found on the product's support page:

Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g/n capability. You will need a Wi-Fi enabled Computer or mobile device, a wireless router and a wireless printer. All devices must be connected to the same wireless network connection. Click on the specific topic below to get detail information

Wireless Help TS5120

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi eldersburg_dude,

The PIXMA TS5120 has the ability to create its own wireless network.  Once enabled, you can connect your computer or wireless device to the PIXMA TS5120's network and then print or scan with your PIXMA TS5120.

For more information regarding this, please view this page from the PIXMA TS5120's manual:

https://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/All/TS5100%20series/EN/UG/ug_p_02_01_03.html

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements