cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS3122 Not connecting to WPS Network.

JoshuaEllias
Apprentice

Hi I just bought a black friday printer. A Canon TS3122. I have run through all the Canon instructions, and the online Canon videos on the setup. I was able to print the Network Configuration Page. It didn't say much but it did say that the Wireless LAN  is Disabled. I was wondering if that is true or not. If it's not. How would I fix that. 

I have tried the WPS connection but it always times out, and also the direct connection which also has not worked. I have not done the Wired connection yet, but I want to be able to have it wirelessly connected. Please any help is appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6

Leroy2
Apprentice

I connected my TS3122 by a usb cable, because wireless wouldn't work.  However the printer still doesn't work.  The installation disk didn't help either.  I think it has a problem with windows 10.  I'm still trying to figure it out.

Hi Leroy2,

Please try installing your PIXMA TS3122 using the latest driver.  To download this, please follow these steps:

1.  Visit Canon's website at: http://usa.canon.com/support

2.  Type PIXMA TS3122 in the enter a model box and click GO.

3.  Click on Drivers & Downloads.

4.  Click the Select button next to "TS3100 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)".

5.  Click the Download button.

6.  If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.

7.  Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.

8.  Double click [mpnp-win-ts3100-1_00-ea34_2.exe].  Files will extract.

Follow the prompts and the installation will complete.

Please note, Canon's Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. For a quicker response, please use the link below to reach our friendly Technical Support Team:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi JoshuaEllias,

Please try setting up your PIXMA TS3122 using a mobile device. To set up your PIXMA TS3122 for wireless use with your mobile device, please use the appropriate link below:

(for use with iOS)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYYaQw8D940

(for use with Android)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cap4m_PSgM

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hey there, this didn't help either. I think it finally kinda connected to my network or at least the network picture changed on the LED screen. The direct android also never connected. It never even showed up on the list for printers available. Is the Network disabled on this printer?

Hi JoshuaEllias,

The network card is should not be disabled in the printer. For troubleshooting purposes, I recommend restting the printer back to factory settings. Please click HERE for the steps. Once the printer is reset, please try to connect the printer via the app again.

If the printer fails to connect, I recommend speaking with our Technical Support phone agents. They can be reached  at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST.

Hi JoshuaEllias,

I recommend resetting your TS3122 back to factory settings. Please click HERE for the steps to perform the reset. Once the printer is reset, please use the steps above to connect the printer using the Canon Print Inkjet/Selphy app.

If the TS3122 still does not connect, I would suggest calling into our technical support reps. They can be reached at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST. 

Announcements