cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS 3122 not connecting to the network

AdamKopishke
Apprentice

I just purchased a TS 3122 (black) and cannot get it to connect to the network either wireless or via USB. I have followed all the steps in the manual and the youtube videos produced by Canon on your YouTube channel and it still will not connect via WPS or USB. When connected via USB to my PC the printer is recognized and works properly. I am attempting to connect to a Netgear Router R7000P.

5 REPLIES 5

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

More information is needed.  We also don't know what operating system you are using or the steps you are performing when trying to install the printer.

If you are using "SMART Connect" on the R7000P (one SSID name for both broadcasts), disable it and set a separate SSID name for your 2.4Ghz wireless broadcast.  The printer does not have a 5Ghz radio.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Rick,

My apologies. I did eventually get it working, seems I was just quick pressing and not holding the network button for a few seconds when attempting to connect (I found the solution in an archived post on this forum), Thanks for your time and for responding!

-Adam

Hi Adam,

Glad you got it figured out. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Allego
Apprentice

I cant get my TS 3122 to work with this Gateway lap top it work when I had a lap top with win 10 this wont says there is no conection I down loaded drivers new today for win 11 no luck !

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

How are you connecing the printer?  USB or Wi-Fi?

Start here:

Canon Support for PIXMA TS3322 | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

Windos 11 - You will need to install the TS3300 Drivers Set Up Package

Note: If you have tried and failed to add the printer and have installed any software, I would suggest removing the device, uninstalling any software, rebooting, and starting over.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements