cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop the Canon Inkjet & Selphy print app to redirect to Airprint because Airprint is not compatible

thuyanpham
Apprentice

I just bought Canon E460 printer and would like to print documents from my Iphone.

The Canon Inkjet & Selphy print app works ok for picture & PDF, however, when I tried to print office documents (doc/docx/xls/ppt) files, it automatically redirects to Airprint, which doesn't detect the printer since this printer is not compatible with airprint.

For more details, when I choose print documents in the Canon app, it still detect the doc files as compatible, but when opening the document & Click Next, the Airprint thing goes up. I think this is an issue of the default Airprint function just automatically take up the task from the Canon app, not the Canon app cannot print doc file.

Could you suggest any solutions to print documents from my iphone? I'm thinking of disable Airprint but don't know how to do that.

I attached here the 2 screenshot for printing documents vs printing picture for your reference.

image1.PNGimage1.PNG

0 REPLIES 0
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements