Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Re: Pixma MX472 will not connect to wireless network

My Pixma MX472 will not connect to the wireless network in my home. The router is fine. Everything else is connected. But the printer won't connect. It will find my router says it is connected but still will not print. I turn on printer, give it a second and it just connects.

I have tried reinstalling and this did not solve the problem.  The printer was working fine, I have checked all connections the only message I receive is my ink is running low.

Please help.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Pixma MX472 will not connect to wireless network

Hi LShep,

Since the printer finds the router and connect but wont print, I will need to have you print the network settings directly from the printer. Since this prints directly from the printer, the issue with not printing from the computer wont effect this. Please click HERE for the steps to print the network settings.

Once the network settings print, please reply with the following items from the sheet: Connection, SSID (Does this match the name of your network?), Signal Strength, and the first 3 digits of the IP address.

We look forward to your reply.