cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New Firmware released for multiple PIXMA printers.

wagsnwoos
Apprentice

Bought the Pixma mg7120 the end of July 2014 and used it every day on my wireless network....UNTIL the new firmware update I installed 2 weeks ago. Now it drops off the network after printing one job and must be re-connected at the printer settings. If I wanted to walk the length of the house to use the printer I would have stuck with my old usb hook-up. The whole idea was to be able to sit at my desk and print in the other room. What happened? I have not set up an administrative password. There's just me and my husband on the network and it's WPA password protected; I don't need to use it on a phone or tablet. How do I get my printer to function wirelessly and reliably again?

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Hi, wagsnwoos!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating systems are running on your computers. That, and any additional details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements