01-13-2020 11:32 PM
01-15-2020 01:11 PM
Please follow these steps:
1. Please press the MENU button on your PIXMA MX922
2. Use the down arrow to select the wrench and screwdriver icon and press OK
3. Use the left arrow to select Device Settings and press OK
4. Use the down arrow to select LAN settings and press OK
5. Use the down arrow to select Confirm LAN settings and press OK
6. Select WLAN setting list and press OK
The SSID that is listed is the name of the wireless network that your PIXMA MX922 is connected to. Please make sure that your devices/computers are connected to the exact same network name as listed next to SSID on your PIXMA MX922.
Using the down arrow, please view the IPv4 Address. On your device or computer, please open a web browser (ex: Chrome or Firefox). In the address bar of your web browser, please type the IPv4 address of your PIXMA MX922.
Are you able to view the remote user interface of your PIXMA MX922?
Please note, Canon's Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. For a quicker response, please use the link below to reach our friendly Technical Support Team: