cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro-100 Won't Connect to WiFi After Network Change

barusiec
Apprentice

Recently installed a new modem and router, resulting in a new network name, and now cannot for the life of me get my Pixma Pro-100 reconnected. I've gone throught the connections procedure countless times - pressing and holding the blue wifi button on the printer - but the power button never flashes and even though I go ahead and press the WPS button on the router, it still never connects and I get the yellow error light. This is immensely frustrating and is impacting my livelihood. HELP! 

I use both a windows and mac machine, both with the latest OS installed.

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Are you sure WPS is correctly configured and functioning on the new router?

The steps for configuraton and set up cannot be skipped

After you have confirmed this, with the printer on, press and hold the Resume/Cancel button.  The power lamp will flash.  Release after is flashes 11 times. 

Wait a minute and begin the wireless set up again.  Press and hold the wireless button again until it flashes rapidly.  Now press the WPS buttoin on your router again.

If you cannot get the wireless button to flash rapidly, power off the printer,  wait, perform the resume/cancel operation, wait, and press (hold) the Wifi button again until it begins flashing and is ready to be "paired'     

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Hi Rick - yes I assume the WPS is configured correctly as every other device on the network has been connected and working fine. I'll check out the procedure you suggest and revert back. Can't thank you enough amgo.

Announcements