cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MX882 - No Install CD. Need Drivers/Software to wirelessly scan on Win 7 Enterprise 64bit

MeMeMe
Apprentice

5 REPLIES 5

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
You can download software here.

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/printers_multifunction/pixma_mx_series/pixma_mx882#Dr...

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

I cannot get the Canon website to list any of the drivers or other support material. I was able to download some of the drivers yesterday, but nothing today.

Hi, DRP!

We just checked our site and it appears to be working okay. Click HERE to get all the drivers and downloads available for the PIXMA MX882.  Please let us know if you still need help.

Have a great day!

Thanks for checking. I can enter the site, but when I get to the step to enter the OS, no options drop down. I've tried Chrome and MS Edge. I can access from an iPad and everything works. However files are too large to email. Original problems was I'm trying to load the installation software on a new computer and cannot find the original installation disk. Do I need to run all the drviers listed on the website to simulate the installation software or is there a faster way?

Our site is set up to automatically populate that dropdown box with the appropriate files for your OS.  As such, our site requires a certain amount of access to your computer to be able to determine your OS.  If you have tough security features on your browser that prevent such things as cookies, you may need to disable them for a moment, at least for our site, to allow the site to work properly.

Atlernately, you may want to download the files onto your iPad and then move them to a cloud-based storage which you can also access from your computer.  You should just need the one driver for your OS plus the apps corresponding to your OS.  While the apps don't need to have the driver present at the time of installation, they will require access to the printer in order to run properly.  Thus, we recommend installing the driver first to ensure that the apps work right after installation.

Hope this helps!

Announcements