cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MX 922 - Both USB and Wireless?

air1keh
Apprentice

I have the 922 attached to my computer via the USB cable. Works great. I have an iPad and want to be able to use the wireless printing feature. Does anyone know - can I enable the wireless features without disconnecting the USB cable? Not sure if the printer uses the same or different drivers or if I would generate a conflict by doing so. 

Thanks in advance for ant responses.

10 REPLIES 10

Hello arlinelee.

If the error is a "This page may not be safe" or similar error, that is because the printer is unable to update its root certificate (used for network security).  Click on your browser's option to view more information, and then click on the option to proceed to the printer's IP address.  It should be a gray page displaying the printer's signal strength and link quality (and a handful of other bits of information).

If the error page is the equivalent of "Destination unreachable," then your router is not allowing the wifi communication; refer to the router's documentation and support for directions to correct this type of problem.

If you need immediate assistance with this issue, please contact us using the numbers and information at http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements