cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MP560- "Printer is offline" message for wireless but printer says connected.

weeziet
Apprentice

I have been trying everything to solve this issue through what I've read on other Canon forum messages & troubleshooting concerning the "Printer is offline" message for Windows 8.1. Dumped the driver, re-installed it, started over, set up the printer again with all steps followed and now my computer will not even detect it. It's tax time and we're considering buying a newer printer that is plug & play. This one has been barely used as it was bought as a backup for our business and we have just changed all the ink cartridges. Couldn't even get the driver to download due to the computer not finding the printer. The printer says it is connected to the network but the network says it's not. And I've gone through setup at least a dozen times and  had to re-enter the passphrase every time. Everything else works on this computer that involves wireless or bluetooth. Very frustrated. Have spent around 4 hours on this issue after getting one page to print. Got excited but then nothing else would print. Will try rebooting the computer to see if this works. Could it be my cellphone interfering? Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, weeziet!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi weeziet,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements