cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG5750 not connected - new wifi network

RichardWebster
Apprentice

We had issues with our internet connection and the provider came and installed a new wifi hub.  I changed the password etc on laptops and mobile phones, but don't know how to do this with the printer.  It used to be able to print wirelessly from laptops in all parts of the house but now even a few feet away there is no connection.   Just get an error message.

I go to the Canon IJ Network Tool and try to update but it has "Not Found" against "Canon MG5700 series printer" and a long port name starting "CNBJNP_"

he laptops and mobile phones to the new one b

When I try to "Update" after a short time searching I get "Ther are ports that cannot be sued with their current settings.   For details, refer to the instructions."

Where do I look for this?   

I've tried turning the printer off and unplugging it and also turning the PC off and also the power to the wifi hub and then turning on again but this has made no difference.

Is anyone able to help?

1 REPLY 1

Abel
Enthusiast

Hi, RichardWebster!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements