cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG3520 - Wireless Connection Problems

ginelleyvonne
Apprentice

Can someone please help me? I've been trying to follow the instructions on the manual to set up my printer again in my new apartment, but nothing is working. I've also tried calling the support number but it keeps kicking me off because its saying my phone number isn't registered, when it is. I'm trying to connect to a real person to speak to about this and I'm not able to.  I'm deperate to get this working. Please help!

1 REPLY 1

Darius
Whiz

Hi ginelleyvonne.

If you need to register a Canon Account, you may do so through the Product Registration page.

Regarding the wireless setup, are you connecting the printer by WiFi or by USB?  If by WiFi, do you have access to the access point/router/modem?  Also, does your access point/router/modem support 5 GHz wifi?

A common issue that is more likely to affect the MG3520 is that many routers/modems are shipped with their WPS button disabled; refer to the router's/modem's documentation and support for directions on whether it supports WPS push button connection, and, if so, how to enable it.  Directions for the MG3520's WPS push-button setup may be found HERE in the knowledge base.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements