Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG2922 CISS Support

dburr96
Apprentice

Can a CISS be added to a MG2922?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You've edited the model info you provided, thats fine.

This business model has been in use since the beginning of time. 

Not sure what answer you are looking for?

Buy a cheap printer, and the manufacturer makes their money back through the ink purchases.

If you can find a CISS system for your printer and believe it is worth the investment, buyt it.

Other options are buy more ink, or buy another printer.  We can't decide this for you.   

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

You mean 2920 right??  Yes, if you find a company that makes one for the MG2920 I personally don't think that model is worth it.   

Just know they are messy, to fill and mantain.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

The model is MG 2922 not 2920, and I know nothing about CISS but I know that I can buy a new printer at the cost of the cartridge refills prices.....Thank you

You've edited the model info you provided, thats fine.

This business model has been in use since the beginning of time. 

Not sure what answer you are looking for?

Buy a cheap printer, and the manufacturer makes their money back through the ink purchases.

If you can find a CISS system for your printer and believe it is worth the investment, buyt it.

Other options are buy more ink, or buy another printer.  We can't decide this for you.   

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~CarePaks Are Worth It

Hi dburr96,

While Canon thoroughly supports customer choice, continuous ink supply systems are not supported by Canon. If you were to purchase one and connect it to your printer, Canon would not be able to provide any support on it.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements