Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Re: Pixma MG2922

So angry right now. Same story, except I did get my ink. However there is NO registration key/number available for this printer. If Canon can't tell me how to fix this tomorrow, then I will be returning it and buying the Dell that will actually print wirelessly and by using the cloud.  Really disappointed in Canon right now.

Hi, Kat3649!

Thanks for posting on our forum! We can certainly understand your frustration. 

This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, contacting our US-based technical support team is the most efficient way to get these issues straightened out. They're standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/ContactCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Product Expert

Hi Kat3649,

What operating system are you using, Windows or Mac?

What version of Windows or Mac OS X are you using?

If this is something that must be resolved quickly, it is recommended that you call us. There is NO charge for this call.

Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
New Contributor

My iPhone never connected to my Canon either come to find out apple products won't connect to anything but apple I now have a Android and it connected with no problem at all
New Contributor

Hello.I have just purchased the Canon pixma and so far I am extremely disappointed. I bought this to print coupons off of my phone. The only problem is that the coupon app and the web browser can't find the printer. I've tried everything and nothing works. Right now, I'm looking at returning it. I am trying to print from an iPhone6. It works fine with my printer and from the canon print app. Can anyone help?

Super Contributor

@inkedkid the mg2922 doesn't have AirPrint- that's what lets you print from the web browser and other apps on an iPhone. You could take a screenshot of the coupon you want to print, then go to the Canon print app and print it from there though.