cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Canon TS302 Printer

Dee20
Apprentice

Hello I just purchased a printer the Canon TS302 and have a Chromebook Computer.I went by the instructions that came with the printer about connecting to the computer with my wireless router for some reason I can't get this to happen.I have never done this before and it is very annoying can anyone give me some pointers on what I am doing wrong or what I can do to fix this.Also how do you fine the printers IP address as I have the network configuration page that the printer gave me but no IP address It did give me the WPS pin code.Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Dee20,

Does you router have a WPS button? The button would either say WPS, have an icon of a lock or an icon of curved arrows. If it does, you can connect the printer to your network using the WPS method by following the steps HERE.

Once the printer is connected, you will need to register the printer with Google Cloud Print on your Chromebook. Please click HERE for the steps.

If you router does not have a wps button or you run into any issues, please let us know and we will help further. Also if you would like real time assistance, you can contact the Canon phone support team for free at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST.

I have had this printer for about 3 weeks. I am stressed BEYOND belief with its intolerable lack of ability to connect. I am shipping it back. Wifi problems . Driver issues. Tech support is clueless. Cost for Geek squad to come baby sit is $80 . It is a nice way to make us pay double the price. Really aggravated . One tech in another country was so fed up he cursed at me . Nice known ya . Looking elsewhere for a functional easy set up printer. 

Announcements