cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3322 - Won't Connect to Cell Phone + Password???

samallen6958
Apprentice

My new printer isn't connecting to my iphone.  It's on the same network as my other devices because it was able to connect to and print from my Windows laptop, but my iPhone can't connect to it.

It's "found" under wifi networks on my phone, but it requires a password.  I haven't set one up (see: new printer).  

I tried the suggestions on the page below, as they seemed to apply.  Still no luck.  

Oh and the Canon apps on my phone don't recognize it at all.  It's my first Canon printer.

Help!

https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Wireless-Networking/mobile-to-printer/m-p/298628/thread-id/7678

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi samallen6958,

Please press the  button on your printer.

2 pages will print.

Please take note of the name to the right of 3-2-6 SSID.  That is the name of the network that your PIXMA TS3322 is connected to.

On your iPhone, from the main screen, tap Settings and then tap Wi-Fi.  Please select the network that your PIXMA TS3322 is connected to.

Once both are connected to the same network, please attempt to print from your iPhone.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements