cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX922 & Windows 10 (64)

DeesCT
Contributor

I recently heard from Tech Support which sent me detailed info to connect the printer to the WiFi.  I followed all instructions, downloaded the Windows driver and the printer shows me the network, tells  me it's connected to the network and has the blue WiFi icon.

The problem is I cannot print over the WiFi.  Do I need a special program on my Windows 10 (64) to print over WiFi?

Also if I have a USB cable attached to the printer will this make a difference if I wanted to print over WiFi?

Thank you,

Dee

2 REPLIES 2

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

You can only use one connection type with a particular computer.  For example, you cannot use both a USB connection and Wi-Fi connection with the same computer.  However, you can use a USB connection with one computer and Wi-Fi connection with other computers.

The drivers may not have been installed on your computer.  Visit the following link to download the drivers:

PIXMA MX922 Drivers and Downloads

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you for replying. I did install the correct drivers and followed the prompts to install the WiFi but for some unknown reason it doesn't connect. I've decided to use a USB cable for now. I reinstalled the driver for the USB cable. I worked on it for hours with no luck trying to install the WiFi. I had this same problem with a Canon Camera so I'm using the Chip to get my pictures. Thanks again Dee
Announcements