cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MP620 please help!!! I'm struggling badly and need to do uni work

lou3
Apprentice

Hello Canon Team,

Thank you so much for your help service. It is greatly appreciated. I am struggling. I have a canon pima 620 which seems impossible to connect to my 13-inch MacBook Air. I have always found Canon so easy in the past.

I need to add printer but the driver is missing. please can you send a driver link or advise. Thank you so much

Lou l (Removed as per Forum Guidelines) 

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi lou3,

The P620 has been retired and the last Mac drivers that were issues were for OS X Mavericks v10.9. If your Macbook Air is running Mac OS 10.10 or higher the printer would not be compatible any longer.

You do qualify for the Canon Upgrade Program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase. 

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST. Let them know you have been working with technical support and that the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Announcements