11-23-2016 09:13 AM - edited 11-23-2016 09:14 AM
A sheet can printed that displays the network information for the printer. This includes the IP address.
Please perform the following:
1. Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
2. Release the Color button.
3. Press the Wi-Fi button twice.
Once this has been done, a sheet will print displaying the network information.
This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.
01-13-2017 01:35 PM
If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the Contact Us link below.
Find more help at Contact Us.
02-03-2019 03:56 PM
I repeated the process of what was shared on the previous post except with the addition of the last step....and it worked
1. Hold the wi-fi button until it blinks
2. Hold the color button
3. Press the wi-fi twice
4. Press the color button to begin printing