Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Re: Now that Google Cloud Print is going away how do I get my MX922 to connect to my Chromebox wirel

anks a lot. I'll let you know.

New Contributor

Re: Now that Google Cloud Print is going away how do I get my MX922 to connect to my Chromebox wirel

Hello, can yo send me the ppd file? I have an MX925 and cant seem to find a solution to print.

New Contributor

Re: MX922 will not work even connected by USB

I wouldn't not buy Canon printers, I throw away Chrome book and get somerhing else like I'm going to do.  I found that I can save what ever I want to print to an Email, then with my other piece of juck smart phone that I installed a Canon printing app that I can still print with my MX922.  What we need is a few more fruitcakes making the techknowledgy better, yeah right.  

Occasional Contributor

Hey you, I just wanted to thank you again. I power washed my Chromebox and could not get the printer to work on the PPD file I got from you a while back, but it was the original one you made. I download the one from Regedit, and it works great. Thank you, Thank you again. Best Toolfriend

New Contributor

Thank you SO much! Found your Reddit post and downloaded the PPD (and I don't even know what one is!😄). Followed directions and can now print on my new chromebook! No longer thinking about a new non-Canon printer. I do not understand Canon leaving us all out in the cold. Happy that you didn't. Cheers. Will try to make a contribution. 💵😊