cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No connexion between printer MB5150 and MacBook Pro 10.13

Anya07
Apprentice

Dear,

I just bought this MAXIFY MB 5150 printer for office use and it is impossible to connect it with MacBook Pro 10.13 (High Sierra).

I followed all the steps , downloaded the right setup file on the canon website : www.canon.com/ijsetup

When I click on the setup icon on my computer nothing happens, I tried to download it many times, nothing happens...

Is this printer compatible with Mac?...It is said so on the manual

Also I went on Preferences system -->security and privacy-->general to see if there is something to do but I see nothing to do, I only see: 'Allow apps downloaded from : App store and identified developpers' and I don't have any choice....

Can you help please? It is quite urgent...

Many thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Porcha
Rising Star

Hi Anya07,

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, to go: https://global.canon and select your country or region for your support needs.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Doesn't sound like the problem is with your Canon product:

Read this article

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements