cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Wifi TS3122

hmorrison1208
Apprentice
Just got the printer for my birthday, but I don't have Wifi at my house, we use our phones and Hotspots, can I still use my printer, or do I need to take it back?
1 REPLY 1

Darius
Whiz

Hi hmorrison1280.

In absence of another solution, the TS3122 is capable of use through a direct wireless connection between itself and a phone, tablet, or computer, using its Direct Connect mode.

The TS3122 is capable of connecting to any 2.4 GHz wireless network that permits it.  Wireless hotspots offer limitations depending on that hotspot's settings and specifications.  Check that the printer will not cause the hotspot to exceed it's device limit.  You may need to change hotspot settings to allow the printer to remain connected even if it has not communicated for an extended period of time.

Refer to your hotspot's documentation and support for more information about its capabilities and limitations.

If you need immediate assistance with this issue, please contact us using the numbers and information at http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements