10-21-2019 03:39 PM
I have a Canon Image Class MF624Cw......i would scan with no problem but now i don't what's wrong. I try to scan from computer to my laptop and give me a message on my printer "connect to computer". Also on my laptop what do i need to do because i get this message "WinZip Self-Extractor: Can't create output file.......I call Canon Support four times i was put on 30 minute hold and no one answered.
10-21-2019 04:03 PM
It is recommended that you uninstall the previous drivers and software first. Please follow the steps below:
* If you are using Windows 10, please type Control Panel in the search bar to access it.
1. On your computer, open [Control Panel] > [Devices and Printers].
2. Right-click on the MF620C Series icon, and then select [Remove Device].
3. Return to [Control Panel], and then select [Programs] or [Programs and Features] > [Uninstall a Program].
4. Double-click on the MF620C Series Driver, and then follow the prompts to uninstall the files.
5. Restart the computer.
Once the computer is back on, follow the steps at this link to download and reinstall the drivers, patch, and other software:
Unable to Scan After Windows 10 Update
If you still receive the "Cannot create output file" error, please follow the steps at this link to resolve it:
If you still continue to experience an issue, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).