cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NetworkUSBScanPatchEN.exe

Diane17
Apprentice

I have a Canon Image Class MF624Cw......i would scan with no problem but now i don't what's wrong.  I try to scan from computer to my laptop and give me a message on my printer "connect to computer".  Also on my laptop what do i need to do because i get this message "WinZip Self-Extractor:  Can't create output file.......I call Canon Support four times i was put on 30 minute hold and no one answered.

1 REPLY 1

Patrice
Whiz

Hi Diane17.

It is recommended that you uninstall the previous drivers and software first. Please follow the steps below:

* If you are using Windows 10, please type Control Panel in the search bar to access it.

1. On your computer, open [Control Panel] > [Devices and Printers].

2. Right-click on the MF620C Series icon, and then select [Remove Device].

3. Return to [Control Panel], and then select [Programs] or [Programs and Features] > [Uninstall a Program].

4. Double-click on the MF620C Series Driver, and then follow the prompts to uninstall the files.

5. Restart the computer.

Once the computer is back on, follow the steps at this link to download and reinstall the drivers, patch, and other software:

Unable to Scan After Windows 10 Update

If you still receive the "Cannot create output file" error, please follow the steps at this link to resolve it:

"Cannot Create Output File" Appears When Attempting to Extract and Install Downloaded Software

If you still continue to experience an issue, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements