cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help

L3O
Contributor
I bought an pixma Pro 100 and I cannot connect to the WiFi with my iPad Pro nor phone and I don’t have an computer I don’t know why it doesn’t respond the WiFi?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi L3O,

Please try using the WPS method for connecting your PIXMA PRO-100 to your wireless network:

https://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Tutorial/PRO-100S%20series/EN/TRL/trl-3000.html

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

L3O
Contributor
Yea I hold down the WiFi printer but the power button didn’t flash back

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi L3O,

If you hold the Wi-Fi button down, does the Wi-Fi light blink instead?

If it does, let go of the button and then press the WPS button on your router.

L3O
Contributor
I did all that it’s doesnt connect or show and when I hold the WiFi button the power button doesn’t flash back

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Thanks👍 I'll call when I got time Hopefully I'll fix my problem.

Hi - did you ever fix this issue? I am have the exact same. 

Yea I'm fix The problem I facepalm it was easy , I just down the blue button cannon printer WiFi and WPS WiFi router bruh - I'm using cannon pixma pro 100  - 

Thnxs for the info I just fix the problem yesterday now I can print lol  

Announcements