10-01-2019 01:55 PM
I recently changed internet providers and since having the new service my MP5650 won't prompt to let me enter th epassword for the wifi. I've reset my wifi, attempted to reinstall the software on my computer, and reset factory settings on the printer.
10-02-2019 05:52 PM
Which Canon product do you have? Do you have the PIXMA MP560? Or do you have a different model?
10-03-2019 04:36 PM
Perform the following steps to connect the MP560 to your Wi-Fi network:
1. Use the Easy-Scroll Wheel on your PIXMA MP560 to select Settings and press OK.
2. Select Wireless LAN Setup and press OK.
3. Select Yes and press OK.
4. Select Easy settings and press OK.
5. Select your access point name and choose OK.
6. Enter your WEP or passphrase and press OK.
7. Make sure network key is correct and press OK.
8. When the connection confirmation appears, press OK and then the HOME button to return to standby.
10-03-2019 06:20 PM