08-06-2017 08:45 PM
08-08-2017 12:43 PM
Please make sure that your PIXMA MX922 is connected to your wireless network:
1. Turn your PIXMA MX922 on.
2. Press the MENU button on your PIXMA MX922.
3. Use the arrow buttons to select WLAN Setup and press OK.
4. Press the STOP button (to select Other setup options).
5. Select Standard setup and press OK.
6. Select your wireless network name from the list that appears and press OK.
7. Press OK to access the on screen keyboard and enter in your wireless network password. Please note that this password is case sensitive and if it is entered incorrectly, your PIXMA MX922 will not connect to your network. To switch between upper case letters, lower case letters and special characters, please use the middle function button below the LCD of your PIXMA MX922.
8. Press the left function button under the word "Done" once the password is entered.
9. Press the left function button under the word "End Setup".
10. Press OK once your PIXMA MX922 is connected to your wireless network.
Your PIXMA MX922 will now be connected to your wireless network.
Once connected, please attempt to add the printer back to your Mac.