05-27-2021 06:51 PM
I have a modem/router, along with two signal booster access points. It will connect fine to the access points. But when I search with my hardwired to the modem PC, it will not connect. When I try to connect to the modem/router that the PC is connected to, It will not connect.
06-09-2021 03:51 PM
Please follow these steps:
1. Press the HOME button on your MAXIFY MB2720.
2. Swipe the screen and then tap SETUP.
3. Tap Device Settings.
4. Tap LAN Settings.
5. Tap Confirm LAN settings.
The newtwork settings will be listed.
Please take note of the SSID that is listed there. Is you computer connected to that network? The name must match exactly.
Please scroll down the list and take note of the IPv4 address.
6. On your computer, please press the Windows key on your keyboard and the letter R, then let both go.
7. In the Run window that appears, please type CMD and click OK.
8. In the Command Prompt window that appears, please type:
PING and the IPv4 address noted above. (for example: PING 192.168.1.23)
and then press the Enter key on your keyboard.
In the results that appear, did you get:
A - Timed out
B - Destination host unreachable
C - Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0
- Timed out means that the printer and computer are not on the same network
- Destination host unreachable means that the routing table may need updating on the router. To do this, please turn your printer off. Next, disconnect the power cord from the router for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, reconnect the power cord to your router. Once the router is back online, turn your printer back on and perform another "PING" test.
- Sent 4 Received 4 Lost 0 means that the computer and printer can communicate with each other