cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 won't print

LittleOlivia
Contributor
I had to use the standard method to hook up to our wifi at home since our Apple router has no WPS button. The printer says it is connected, and the blue light is on, but I am unable to complete the driver install from the CD. No printer is found. I am also unable to use AirPrint from an iphone 6s or an iMac Air while standing right in front of the printer. No printer is found.
7 REPLIES 7

John_Ray
Contributor

Hello LittleOlivia,

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (Windows or Mac OS X, and which version thereof), along with what applications you're trying to print  from. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanonor by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

LittleOlivia
Contributor
I have an ipad mini, an iphone 6s running safari, an iMac running Safari, a desktop running Windows 10, and a desktop running Windows 7. Nothing can detect this new printer.

LittleOlivia
Contributor
I also am unable to download the driver because the printer is not found.

Hello.

Check to make sure that your devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network or SSID as the printer.  It may be possible that the devices are connected to a different SSID.

If you continue to have difficulties with the setup, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

LittleOlivia
Contributor
We only have one WiFi network. The printer is connected.

LittleOlivia
Contributor
Hello? Still waiting for someone to actually do something about this....,

Hello.

If you continue to have difficulties with the setup process, please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements