cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 can't connect to Windows 10 laptop wirelessly

shawnna
Apprentice

I have a MX922 that I was able to add to my Macbook Pro easily.  However, my son uses a laptop with Windows 10 and we're unable to connect the MX922 to his laptop.  We keep getting a message saying it isn't connected when we know it is.

Help.

4 REPLIES 4

Stephen

Hi shawnna!

Thanks for contacting Canon USA!

You'll want to make sure you have the software and drivers installed from the Canon USA site HERE.

Once you've done that, if you're still having issues connecting the Windows laptop to the PIXMA MX922, our friendly, US-based support team will be happy to help get things setup! They're at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) weekdays from 10am to 10pm (ET). If you're outside of the USA, support options can be found HERE.

We hope this helps!

The driver installtion fails because it can't connect to the printer.  

Help....

Seriously, I'm thinking about trashing this new printer and buying something that actually works for both my son and I.

Hi Shawnna,

We're confident our 100% free, friendly, US-based team will be able to get your PIXMA MX922 working on both your Macbook and your son's Windows laptop. Just give them a call, and they'll walk you through the troubleshooting steps! 

I just spent over an hour on the phone with Canon support.  After multiple attempts, it still doesn't work and he said it was Norton security software blocking ports or something.

I uninstalled Norton completely AND IT STILL CAN'T SEE THIS **bleep** PRINTER ON THE NETWORK.

HELP.

Announcements