cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX 452 Wireless Scan will only work from Scan utility on PC, not direct from MX 452

TaraOC
Contributor

Good Morning,

Lately, when trying to scan from the MX452, it does not see anything other than Local USB.  I do not have this printer connected via USB.  It is wireless, it does not see my computer.  I can still scan but I have to open the Canon Scan Utility on the computer and scan the document from there. Can you help me get this printer back to scanning direct from the printer to the PC.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

TaraOC
Contributor

Really? Noone? Did I word my issue badly that it does not make sense?

Hi, TaraOC!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

It is not that it is time sensitive, it is just that 27 people have viewed it but not one response. I thought maybe I worded my post so badly and they could not understand what was happening. Since you are with Canon, how about you help me?

Hi TaraOC,

The wireless connection will not appear if the IJ Network Scanner Selector has stopped running.  I have included full instructions for specifying your printer HERE.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements