cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP Navigator EX 5.0 won't scan wirelessly

icaptiontv
Contributor

I recently downloaded MP Navigator EX 5.0 on a Fujitsu.  It scans fine with the USB connecting the computer to the printer but I get the following error message when I try to scan wirelessly.  

Cannot scan for these reasons:

-Scanner is turned off

-USB cable is disconnected

Please check and try again

Scanner driver will be closed.

Code:5,156,61

My printer prints fine wirlessly.  It's just the scanner I can't get to work.  Thanks for your help.

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, icaptiontv!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof) and which Canon product you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks for the reply.  I'm running Windows 10.  My computer is a Fujitsu U939. My printer is a Canon MG5320.  I would like to get the MP Navigator EX 5.0 to work wirelessly.  I can plug in the USB and get it to scan, but I get the error message when I'm wireless. Let me know if there's anything else you need to know.  

Thank you!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements