cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7520 is connected to wireless network but computer cannot find it

TJBuilder
Apprentice

I have had this printer for over a year and it has worked great. I had no trouble setting it up on the wireless network initially. I dont know if it is relevant, but my power went out for about an hour last night, and when I went to print something this morning, it said the printer is offline.  The printer is connected to the network, has an IP address assigned and everything.  From the printer's end, everything looks great. Connection active. 89% signal strength. Addresses assigned.  

But no computer or mobile device I have is able to find the printer on the network.  I've tried removing the printer and re-adding it, but the computer cannot find it. 

I've tried restarting the printer, computer, and even the router, and the computer(s) still cannot find the printer.  

I've turned off the printer's connection and reconnected to the network multiple times, and still, the computer cannot find it.  

I have exhausted everything I can think of and I cannot figure out why this is happening. 

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi TJBuilder,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements