cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7120 Not using proper paper size when printing from Google Cloud

pclivingood
Apprentice

I just purchased the MG7120.  I am looking for a way to print photos from my Android tablet (Nexus 7) to the printer using different sizes of paper (4x6, 5x7, etc).  I sucessfully registered the printer of Google Cloud Printer and can print to it.  However, when printing from the tablet it completely ignores the paper size selection I have made and ALWAYS only prints to 8.5x11.  Say I choose 4x6 from the tablet, it prints on 8.5x11 instead.  If there is no 8.5x11 paper in the printer (only 4x6) the printer throws an error rather than printing.  However, if I print from a PC using Google Chome and specify a different paper size (say 4x6), it works like it should.

Is there any way to print to 4x6 on the printer using an Andoid tablet?

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi pclivingood,

You can use the Canon PIXMA Printing Solutions app, downloadable from the Android Market, to print on different paper sizes from your tablet.  For more information on printing using the PIXMA Printing Solutions app, please click here.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements