cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG6320 not listed as AirPrinter

kpizura
Apprentice
My MG6320 used to work as an AirPrinter. Now, it no longer shows up. Software installed on Win 7 Pro machine and worked fine. Re-installed software and wireless printing from PC works, but still not visible to IPhones or IPads. Decvices are on the same wireless network. Any suggestions?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kpizura
Apprentice
FIXED
Updated the firmware to latest version and that solved the issue. Printer is again recognized as AirPrinter.

Thanks for the help.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi kpizura,

Please make sure that your PIXMA MG6320 is setup to be used on your home network. To do this, please follow these steps:

1. Flick the Home screen and then tap Setup.

2. Tap Device Settings.

3. Tap LAN settings.

4. Tap Wireless LAN setup.

5. Tap Other Setup.

6. Tap Advanced Setup and follow the on screen instructions for setting up your PIXMA MG6320 for use on your network.

Once setup, are you able to access your PIXMA MG6320 with your iPad or iPhone?

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

No - this does not solve my problem.

My device is connected to the same wireless network as the apple devices.  The ip addresses are correct and my PC can see the device over wifi.

I have configured the Canon device several times to work with my wifi and it connects every time.  I have tried disabling and re-enabling the bonjour setting.  Nothing is working with AirPrint visibility.

Hello.

Double check to see if your router operates on both 2.4 and 5.0 GHz frequency bands.  If so, ensure that your iOS devices are connected to the 2.4 GHz network.

If you continue to have difficulties with this issue, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

kpizura
Apprentice
FIXED
Updated the firmware to latest version and that solved the issue. Printer is again recognized as AirPrinter.

Thanks for the help.

kpizura
Apprentice

Announcements