cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG6220 airprint problems

rolanyang
Apprentice

Airprint does not seem to print properly on my MG6220. The prints is always offset to the edge (and sometimes off) the paper. Also, there are always two black lines print onto the paper to the left of the image. This happens when printing from either ipad and iphone with varying ios versions 8 and 9. Printing from the computer is fine.

The firmware version reported by the printer is 3.020 which I thought was kind of odd since the latest version available for download on the Canon support site is V 2.2 ???

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/support-inkjet-printer/mg...

IMG_2063.JPG

Has anyone else experienced this and is there a fix? I'm hesitant to update/downgrade the firmware to v 2.2 becuase I don't know where the v 3.02 files are located.

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

For testing purposes, try printing an image from our free "Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY" app.  This is available for free on the App Store.  Does the same issue occur?

Also, try printing an email or web page from Mail or Safari and let us know if the same issue occurs.

If immediate assistance is needed, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements