03-18-2014 11:00 PM
I'm using my MG6120 printer wirelessly, and my computers can't talk to it. I ran MP495 and it failed at Page 14. My computers are running Win 7 (64-bit) and I have a Linksys EA6200. I've had it for about 3 years with very little trouble What additional info do you need?
06-27-2014 12:23 PM
First, I would like to confirm that your printer and network are communicating properly. To do so, follow the steps below:
1. Turn the PIXMA MG6120 on.
2. Select Sthe Setup icon from the Home screen and press OK.
3. Select Device Settings and press OK.
4. Scroll down to LAN settings and press OK.
5. Select Confirm LAN Settings and press OK.
6. Select WLAN setting list and press OK.
Is the connection status "active" or "inactive"? What is the signal strength?